Complete Dental Care Under One Roof
Our mission is to provide you with a comforting, relaxing, and welcoming environment for your dental health needs. Our Columbia dentist office provides general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry services to give you a comprehensive treatment plan for all of your dental issues or concerns. From routine cleanings to dental implants, we take care of all of your dental needs to provide you with the peace-of-mind that comes from having a radiant, healthy smile. As your trusted dentist in Howard County, we look forward to helping those in or around our area in achieving the smiles of their dreams. We serve many Howard County communities including Glenelg, Clarksville and Ellicott City, MD.
A Dentist For the Family
Dr. Goyal and our team welcome patients of all ages. We are trained and experienced in all aspects of dentistry and offer complete care for preventive needs, cosmetic goals and complex problems including TMJ disorders and missing teeth. Dr. Goyal provides endodontics and orthodontics for all ages and uses advanced digital technology to evaluate your needs and plan your treatment.
Dr. Anshu Goyal offers pediatric dentistry and can help your little ones become more comfortable in the dentist’s chair. Promoting good, lifelong oral hygiene care is our priority, so we are happy to answer questions about our procedures every step of the way. For teenagers and young adults, we offer wisdom tooth removal to prevent pain or discomfort.
We also provide complete tooth replacement services, including dental implants, customized dentures, and partials for our patients who have lost their teeth. No matter what stage of your dental healthcare that you are in, Columbia Family Dentistry can meet the unique needs of your smile.
The vast advancements in technology allow us to provide you with a highly innovative and intuitive dentistry experience. Our office is equipped with the latest dental technology, including:
- CBCT: Our office provides in-house Cone Beam CT Scans (CBCT) to examine issues with the jaw and facial bone structures including the nasal cavity and sinuses. This helps us especially in coming up with a treatment plan that takes all aspects of your dental health into consideration. CBCT can be used when planning a dental implant’s placement, diagnosing TMJ disorders, planning orthodontic procedures, and more. Other technological advances in dental care include laser dentistry and Invisalign.
- Laser Dentistry: We offer laser dentistry when working with your soft tissues to prevent unnecessary post-procedure bleeding.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is an alignment treatment used as an alternative to traditional orthodontics. Invisalign provides digital imaging of the current condition of your smile and how it will shift throughout treatment.
Compassionate, Comprehensive Care
We want you to look forward to your dental appointments as an important part of a vibrant, healthy lifestyle. Our goal is to make our office a place that you can feel comfortable visiting, so you don’t want to procrastinate on taking care of your dental health. When you visit our office, you are greeted by a team of dental professionals who love what they do and look forward to serving you. We look forward to providing you with compassionate, comprehensive dental care.
Get To Know Our Office
Dr. Sahil Goyal and Dr. Anshu Goyal invite you to come to visit our Columbia dentist office during business hours or schedule an appointment with our team online. To get to know our dental care team at Columbia Family Dentist better, check out the following resources:
- Meet Our Dental Care Team
- Dental Services in Columbia, MD
- Information For Patients
- Payment & Insurance Options
- Meet Dr. Sahil Goyal
- Meet Dr. Anshu Goyal
- Meet Dr. Amy Barrer
Schedule A Dental Exam Today
Dr. Goyal welcomes new patients of all ages from Columbia and many surrounding communities in Howard County. To schedule a new or returning visit please contact us at 410-670-8211 or request an appointment online.